Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
When you choose PayPal during checkout, you will be redirected to their website where you can log in or choose pay with your card and finalize the payment. For more information, please visit the PayPal website. PayPal website.
Why has my payment been declined?
If you’re having trouble paying with a credit or debit card, declined payments can be caused by one or more of the following:
1. The name and address of the card holder do not match the billing details. Make sure that all details, such as the card number, expiration date, and CVV code, are entered correctly, and check that the name and billing addresses are exactly as they appear on your card statement.- We require a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. based bank or financial institution or your card is not authorized for international payments (Costway and all transactions are carried out in the USA).
2. Your card has reached the limit for internet transactions.
3. The transaction page has timed-out.
4. Leaving the page before finishing the check-out procedure.
1. The transaction page has timed-out.
2. Leaving the page before finishing the check-out procedure.
3. Your PayPal account has insufficient funds or is not linked to any secondary option like a bank account or a credit card.